Monday, July 13

Christmas characters...

and

Somehow I ran across this new, to me, challenge and since I love making Christmas cards I HAD to try it!
The base card is white card stock with squares of black, red and kraft card stock that I die cut with dies from Tim Holtz “Stacked Tiles, Circles” set.
Using a sentiment from Mama Elephant’s reindeer set I stamped it with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the reindeer from the same set with the same ink and colored them with Copic markers.
These I die cut with the dies from the set and foam taped to the card front.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Arlene! Would fit in at Christmas Kickstart too - I can see a hat! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a set of cuties Arlene, and so beautifully stamped and presented - love your colours.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! I love the sweet reindeer and you've coloured them so beautifully. The layout is great too. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a nice and funny card. I love the littles reindeers. I love the color you used are like Christmas time when we see your card.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Arwen, Christmas Craft Creations DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab and fun design. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! This is similar to my card for the challenge! Love your reindeer! Thanks for joining us at CCC this month and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!