Tuesday, June 30

Halloween continued...


So lucky to have so many sketch challenges that I can use to get my Halloween cards finished!
The base card is a shiny orange card stock.
Using a strip of patterned paper from DCWV “Ghost Stories” , I backed it with a strip of black card stock and applied it to the card front.
With a piece of grey card stock I used a loose stencil brush to apply streaks of distress black soot ink then die cut the skulls using a die from Sizzix “Frightful things”.
These I glued to the card as per the sketch.
To finish I used a piece of black card stock and die cut the sentiment from Sizzix “Halloween Words: Thin”, layered it onto a piece of the grey card stock and applied it to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. Fun Halloween card with a hint of spooky. So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Halloween card. Love your skulls DP.
    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a fun Halloween card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific Halloween card, Arlene!! Just love all those frightful skulls!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!