Friday, June 19

2 challenges...

and

It is always interesting to me how a person interprets a sketch.
This is my pine where I substituted a snowflake strip for the twine!
The base card is white card stock.
On a strip of kraft card stock I punched snowflakes using and EK Success snowflake punch.
(One of the few punches I have left as I just donated mine to a charity that sells craft supplies for food for the needy)
On another piece of kraft card stock I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Moose Mountain” using StazOn jet black ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.
After trimming it out I applied it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the StazOn ink.

10 comments:

  1. Love this Arlene! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the way you used the sketch Arlene, and a fun masculine card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Had to pop over from TMS to see where you found that fun moose. Your coloring is so great. Love the goggles. Glad you played at TMS. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute Rudolph. It is a gorgeous take on the sketch with that border!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good ideas and what a great card...you did good coloring and I love that moose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fun card, Arlene! Cute image! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! What an adorable Riley Moose image. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Such a a cute and fun masculine card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Arlene. Love the colour scheme and you colouring of that moose. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card Arlene. The little moose is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!