Friday, May 29

Coffee Lover 30...

and

WOW!
I made it to the 30 cards for the blog hop.
The card is kraft card stock.
On white card stock I stamped the images from Honey Bee Stamps “Coffee Break” using Gina K. Designs black amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.
Next I trimmed them out with scissors.
*Hint:The 1/2” Stampin’ Up punch cuts the centers out perfectly.
I glued the onus on then applied the cup with foam tape.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Caffeinated Two” using StazOn jet black ink.



8 comments:

  1. Pretty CAS card. I like the image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Arlene on reaching your goal, and making yet another wonderful CAS coffee card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Really great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee and donuts! Perfect combination. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!