Friday, April 17

important crew member...

and

I was starting out to make a water color for a water color challenge but alcohol ink worked better.
The background is a piece of alcohol inked glossy card stock that I trimmed down with Paper Smooches “Quotables” die.
Next I used Tim HOltz “Swirling Stars” set and cut out the stars.
On a white card stock base card I attached the alcohol inked piece then stamped the sentiments from Paper Smooches “Space Cadet” with Gina K. designs amalgam black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the alien from the same Paper Smooches set with the same ink and colored it with Wink of Stella(clear gloss, glossy blue, glossy silver), purple gel pen and a gold glitter gel pen.
To finish I die cut the alien with the coordinating die and foam taped it to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the alcohol inked background - the way you fit it in the corner and how you cut out the stars - so creative! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Arlene - an incredible idea to die cut the stars, and your wee alien is such a cutie and so wonderfully coloured.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Arlene! Those star die cuts look so effective! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That sentiment really makes me smile. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!