Friday, April 17

creating a scene...


This set has been sitting in the front of my stash for a long time and I was dying to us it.
This challenge gave me the inspiration for it!
The base card is red card stock.
Using white card stock and two dies from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX” I created a frame.
On another piece of white card stock, cut to fit underneath the frame, I stamped images from Hello Bluebird’s “Frosty Littles” using Gina K. Designs amalgam black ink and coloring them with Copic markers.
I drew the snow in with a Zig marker.
This I taped to the card front and foam taped the frame over it.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the snowman from the same set with the amalgam ink and colored him with Copic markers.
Once I had trimmed him out with scissors I glued him to the frame on the card!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous scene, and I love how it all looks framed by that fabulous, deep red! Thanks so much for playing along, Arlene, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous mini scene Arlene - love it on the deep red card base
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! This is such an eye catching card and I adore you little scene. CAS and right up my street! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!