Saturday, March 28

YouTuber #9...


Lucky for me I was able to find the exact stamp that I wanted to use for the inspiration from this YouTuber...
The base card is white linen card stock.
The main piece is water color appear that I stamped the image from Hampton Arts twice using Versamark ink and heat embossing with silver embossing powder.
I also stamped the sentiment from Bo Bunny “Sentiment Stamps” set the same way.
Next I water colored the flowers with Arteza water color pens and a water color brush.
Once dry I applied craft foam to the back and applied it to the card front.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Arlene - the simple flower forms give a real touch of elegance to this delicate design
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! Love the little flowers! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!