Tuesday, March 24

another card from the video...

Just a reminder that all challenges I post to are linked in their names under the card!
My last posting was based on this fun video...
Stamp Layering on Dark Card Stock
By Jennifer McGuire
Following her video I stamped the Penny Black “pop pop poppy” on pink card stock with Hero Arts unicorn pigment ink.
Next I moved the card stock a tiny bit and stamped it with Gina K. Designs passionate pink ink.
Watch the video for more explicit instructions.
I cut it with my paper trimmer and scissor before gluing it to a white card stock base card.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black’s “The Wonder” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
To finish I used a dark pink marker and a ruler to add a line above and below.

4 comments:

  1. A stunning floral creation in super colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Spring' themes at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges. But don't forget to mention us and add a link in your post so you are eligible for the prize draws.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card Arlene - love the way you have used the image and double stamped it in the two different colours.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really made a beautiful card here using Jennifer's technique, Arlene! Love the pink and white on pink look. Aren't we so blessed to have our art to help us through this time? Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful.Certainly lots of inspiration from Jennifer to keep us going.
    Thank so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!