Sunday, February 23

she was spellbound...

Yesterday I had a background play day in my craft room with Tim Holtz products.
While shopping last week I ran across some hexagon shaped alcohol accepting pieces on clearance and had to give them a try with my Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks.

In future postings you will probably see more but this one fit the challenge for me.
I applied black alcohol marker around the sides.
The sentiment was made up from Tim Holtz “Halloween Quote Chips” also colored around the edges with the black marker.
These i glued to a white heavy card stock base card.
Inks used for this piece were Tim Holtz Alcohol inks denim and eggplant.
The white is Distress Spray Stain picket fence.



3 comments:

  1. What a cool effect! I want to reach out and touch it as the texture looks so fun. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous night sky background piece Arlene. i look forward to seeing the others applied
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment you picked for that fabulous background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!