Friday, January 24

CAS believe it or not...


I’m sure you are looking at this card thinking, Clean...yes, Simple...not so much!
But I promise it is.
Staring with a white card stock base card I die cut the flower using on of the dies from Tim Holtz “Wildflower Stems #2” set and red card stock.
This I glued inside.
With a piece of acetate and Tim Holtz 3-D Texture Fades “crackle” embossing folder I embossed the acetate.
The Lifestyle Crafts Nesting oval dies were used to die cut a hole in the front of the card.
Then with more white card stock I cut a frame for inside and it on the cover, glued in the acetate and the frames.
To finish I used another of the oval dies to die cut the card making sure the top was folded over.

See “clean AND simple”!



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful result Arlene - and as you say, it really is CAS
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Arlene, this is so creative and it is CAS for sure. I adore the way you made the crystal look and the red flower really is the star! Thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a neat effect with the acetate layer! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!