Monday, December 9

Merry and Cheerful...


This year I indulged in The Stamping Village’s “Holiday Seals” set.
It’s so much fun to play with images from a lot of my favorite companies.
This is a red base card that I trimmed a piece of candy cane patterned paper and taped it on.
On another piece of red card stock I stamped the Lawn Fawn “seal” with Versamark ink and heat set it with white embossing. Powder.
Using one of my Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies I die cut it and applied it to the card front with a foam square.



2 comments:

  1. I love the clean look to this card-wonderfully CAS and yet with so much detail. Super background paper and the perfect touch of the sentiment embossed-love it. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, clean, simple. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!