Tuesday, December 17

hooked on 2,4,6,8...


and


Though you may not see it the glitter on my tag are the berries done with Stickles Christmas Red drops.
The bag is my favorite new bag from the following video...
For that i used heavy patterned paper but  instead of using the clips as n the video I punched 1/8” holes through the folded over top to allow me to thread the red jute.
On white card stock I printed out one of the images from Bugaboo Stamps “Gingerbread Wishes” set and colored it with Darice Studio 71 markers.
Next I die cut it with one of the dies from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Traditional Tag STAX” then trimmed that down to make a smaller tag without the stir itching around the edge.
Once I tied it to the bag I applied the Stickles.
Wouldn’t this make a great two serving size for cocoa mix?


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag and I see the 'glitters'.
    Thanks for joining in the fun of the Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bag Arlene, and a wonderful tag to go with it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and the tag!! Thanks for joining the fun at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug!

    Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A marvellous bag, great design with the fabulous tag. Thank you so much for joining us in our Box or Bag challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful little gift bag, love the tag! Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room Craft Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for taking the time to join our Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog it means so much to us! I love all your projects you submitted for the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!