Friday, December 20

gnome sweet gnome...


This gnome set is going to be used a lot by me.
The base card is cream card stock with the brown card stock and brown textured card stock applied as per the sketch.
The sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp “Gnome for the Holidays” set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
The gnome was die cut from the card stocks in the card using the die that comes with the Simon Says set.
This was foam squared to the card.




2 comments:

  1. Love this card Arlene - the browns and textures are stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the visit! and for playing along with us at CTS! you don't GNOME me well, but I have never met a gnome I didn't love!! He fits our Sketch to a T!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!