Monday, December 30

celebrating my way...


This card is for my youngest son’s birthday and will Cary a Starbucks card inside.
However, it lead me to think about how I like to celebrate New Year’s Eve.
Celebrating for me would be staying home, I hate crowds, with a cup of decaf coffee, I don’t drink and stamping!
To make this card I followed the video from...
Instead of her supplies I used the following...
Lawn Fawn “Push Here” stamp set
Paper Smooches “Cozy Coffee” dies
Sunny Studio “Sliding Window”
MFT Stamps “Bitty Birthday Wishes”
Versamark Ink
White embossing powder




2 comments:

  1. That's my style of celebrating too, Arlene. Although no doubt I will be woken at mid-night with the locals letting off fireworks and hooting horns...
    May 2020 be one of rich blessings for you and yours
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!