Tuesday, December 31

birthday greetings...


It may look odd to be using Autumn colors for. January challenge
But I start out every year with cards for all my friends and families birthdays.
I am into November at the moment and thought this would work.
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of brown textured car stock.
The main piece is water color paper.
Using Catherine Pooler “Swoop Stencil” I applied Ken Oliver’s Autumn Leaves color burst pigment powder.
Next i sprayed it with water and laid the water color paper on top.
Once dry I ran it through my Royal Sovereign laminator on the heat cycle to straighten it out (thank you Jennifer McGuire for the hint) then applied it to the card.
With Sunny Studios “Greetings” die I die cut a sentiment from another piece of the brown textured card stock and glued it to the front of the card. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Whether it's January or not, I think these warm colours are perfect for your swirly panel. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! And beautiful warm colors.
    Thank you for participating in the Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!