Friday, November 8

inspiration from Kelly...

and

While checking out the tags on the Tag Your It! Challenge page I fund one that spoke to my coloring with colored pencils...
After pulling out Lawn Fawn stamps and dies I put mine together.
Using one of the dies from Lawn Fawn’s “Double Slider Surprise” I cut 2 from kraft card stock and one from white card stock.
With one of the kraft pieces I die cut a circle using a Lifestyle Crafts circular nesting die.
With the same die I cut a circle from white card stock and placed that in the empty circle on the kraft piece and taped it on the back.
With the white piece and using Lawn Fawn’s “Simple Stitched Hillside Borders” and “Forest Border” I cut two pieces for the “hills” and glued them to the tag front.
Over the “moon” I stamped Santa from lawn Fawn’s “Winter Skies” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of kraft card stock I stamped the raccoon from the same set and colored it with Prismacolor pencils before trimming it out with scissors and foam taping it to the tag front.
The sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s “Winter Otter” was stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.
To finish I taped the front and back together and used a 1/4” hole punch at the top to thread the white sheer ribbon.





5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful tag! A sweet and serene little scene. Thanks for linking up with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An exquisite wee scene Arlene and a beautiful tag!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Lawn Fawn fan, too. Love your tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!