Monday, September 16

happy pumpkins...


Trying something new with a new medium.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock which I die cut with MFT Die-namics  “Stars in the Sky-Vertical”.
The next layer is white card stock that I die cut a window with MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”.
With another piece of black card stock I die cut it with MFT 
Die-namics “SMILE” then glued it to the white layer.
On a piece of water color paper I stamped two of the pumpkins, MFT Stamps “Spooky Sweets” by coloring the stamp with MUNGYO Aquarelle extra soft water soluble oil pastels, spritzing lightly with water and stamping.
Once it is thoroughly dry I stamped the stem and faces with MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
These I die cut with the coordinating dies and applied to the card front with glue dots and foam squares.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the contrast between the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!