Wednesday, September 4

clear embossing powder...


For this challenge I chose to use some clear embossing powder to do the lettering.
The base card is black textured card stock with metallic rub ons applied.
The piece under the frame is a piece of a post card that my local museum sent me.
The frame die (unknown company) was cut then with a ruler and craft knife I cut out the inside.
To the frame I applied the some rub on then applied it with foam tape.
On another piece of the black card stock I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Life of the Party” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Once I used the rub on over that piece I used a paper towel and it removed the run on from the lettering.
The skull and bow tie were stamped with StazOn jet black ink to white card stock and then colored with Distress inks and a small makeup brush.
To finish I cut them out with scissors and applied them to the card front with foam squares. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!