Monday, September 16

black and white...


I have been waiting for just the right challenge to use this stamp.
The card is white card stock.
The Hero Arts “Starry Night” is stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
(Major hint here. I never used this stamp before getting my Tim Holtz stamping platform as I was never able to get a good solid printing. Now I can stamp over and over until it is the deep color I want.)
The sentiment from a Recollections embossing folder and sentiments set was also stamped with the StazOn.
To finish I added a bit of Wink of Stella clear gloss to the star.


3 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous! What a stunning image, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful Arlene - love the solid colour you achieved with the stamp positioning tool, - such a stunning result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. your right! it was the perfect time to use that stamp! I can see it in navy blue and white too. its very pretty done up as a card. thank you playing along at 52cct

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!