Wednesday, August 21

tiny dancers...

and

Wanting to make more cards for the granddaughter so dancing came into play...with her favorite color pink.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of pink polka dot patterned paper.
The main piece is white card stock with sentiments and images from Sunny Studio’s “Tiny Dancers” stamped with Gina K amalgam ink.
On another piece of the pink polka dot I stamped the girls to trim out they hot pieces and tutus to paper piece them on with glue.
The coloring was done with Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and artist stumps.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Arlene- Love those wee dancers and how you have used them so sweetly. I am sure your wee granddaughter will love this card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute images...perfect CAS card!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, brought a smile to my face. Perfectly CAS, too :-) So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tiny dancers are just adorabel - I'm sure your granddaughter will love them! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Kids Challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little dancers! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean and uncluttered look of your card. Thanks for sharing at MMM challenge #103.


    Janeen
    Make My Monday Design Team
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!