Thursday, August 1

leftover from the last post...

and

What is better than using something you made for another challenge, figured out it was wrong, saved anyway, and use for another challenge?
The base card is white card stock That I used the Catherine Pooler “Swoop Stencil” with Distress inks (bundled sage, lucky clover) and make up brushes.
I off set the stencil after applying the first layer of color.
That piece I corner rounded.
On another piece of white cardstock I printed the sentiment, boot and leaf from Power Poppy’s “Fall Wellies” digital stamp set.
This I colored with Chameleon pens and on the “wellie” piece I corner rounded it and brushed the bundled sage around the edges.
The sentiment and leaf i trimmed out with scissors and applied with foam dots.



2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card Arlene - love your colours in the stencilled frame and the matching leaves - a superb combination
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee, what a wonderful punny sentiment! I love the colours too. So good that you could "reuse" this card. (: Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!