Sunday, August 18

CAS with old stamps...


Excitement!
Today on Facebook I saw a person’s work, sorry I forgot where I saw it, who used Distress Oxide as a watercolor paint!
Love it!
The card is not based on a song but is along the CAS edge.
The card is cream card stock that I stamped the leaves and acorns, Stamps By Judith “Stubbies”, with StazOn timber brown ink.
The sentiment, unknown company, was stamped with the StazOn.
Next I watercolored them with very little water and Distress Oxide inks (aged mahogany, crushed olive, rusty hinge and gathered twigs).


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card - those leaves and acorns are beautiful, and the colours so well coordinated between the mediums.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully CAS and beautifully created. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - really elegant! Love the arrangement of the leaves! A rather belated thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!