Wednesday, August 14

back at camp day2...

and


Because I watch my beautiful granddaughter two days a week I always seem to be a day behind at camp.
This card I made for her as she will be heading to preschool this September and I want to send her a bunch of cards because she will not be with us any more!
The best instructions are here...

If you want to make the card like mine here are the items I used...
MFT Die-namics “Lock & Key”
MFT Stamps “No Place Like Home”(2017)
Distress spun sugar ink
(The girl likes her pink)
Card stocks...black and white
Versmark ink
White embossing powder (unknown company)
Tim Holtz sponge applicators
(I found this easier to cover a large area than the makeup brushes)
The large background stamp is from Stampin’ Up but I do not remember the name of it though it it well over ten years old.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card for your grand daughter Arlene - and so true, they certainly hold the key to our hearts!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I won't be babysitting or getting my granddaughter on the bus any more either....mixed emotions about that, I've had her for 9 years!!! Anyway, your card is fabulous, I love the colors and hope she loves it too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!