Thursday, July 18

camp day 4...


Just so you can see it does slide...

Another beautiful day at camp.
This time we are making...
and I was able to pick up two hints from this camp that made the slider so much easier.
First the double back tape on the little white plastic slider element!
Second the paper sleeve, now it doesn’t stick to the foam tape!!!
My supplies were:
Distress inks(peeled paint, antique linen & faded jeans)
MFT Mix-ables stencils (cloud & grassy edges)
MFT Replenishments oval plastic slider
MFT Die-namics (Surf & Turf, Rolling Hills)
Prismacolor pencils
MFT Stamps “Harvest Mouse”
Hot Off the Press acetate
StazOn jet black ink
Lawn Fawn stamp set “Push Here”
(I know the above isn’t MFT but I already had this!)

I hope you all are enjoying camp as much as I am!!!


2 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image to use on a slider card Arlene - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!