Sunday, June 30

three...


It was actually three or five of something but I chose the former.
My three were verses.
On cream linen card stock I stamped the three verses from Stampin’ Up’s “Sheltering Tree” with StazOn timber brown ink.
Using my Tim Holtz Stamping platform and the “swish” image from the set i stamped it three times over the verses using Adirondack cranberry, terra cotta and butterscotch inks.
Note that before I stamped them I pre-stamped them on another piece of scrap paper to lighten the color for the finished piece.
This piece I layered onto cranberry card stock and then to a cream linen base card.



2 comments:

  1. Stunning Arlene - you really are a master of the CAS card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like this sweeping design and the simple use of color. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!