Thursday, June 27

3D hello...


Once again I use the colors I have to match the colors given for the challenge.
The base card is white linen card stock...Neutral.
The “Hello”(MFT Die-namics Hello) and the largest rectangle(MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX) were cut from grey card stock...Grout Grey.
I cut three of the “hello” and glued them together for the 3D look.
The main piece is a piece of water color paper with Distress Ink(abandoned coral-coral crush, fired brick-electric red & wilted violet-grape jelly) cubes smeared over it then floated with water and a brush.
Once dry I cut it with a smaller part of the STAX. 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous background Arlene - and a stunning card overall
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!