Thursday, May 16

birthday tic-tac-toe...


As you may know, if you follow my blog, I like darker, bolder colors.
So I took the top row of this challenge and deepened the colors.
The base card is peach textured card stock with a layer of white card stock.
Using another piece of the peach with green and grey card stock I die cut the MFT Die-namics “Quilt Squares Cover-Up” from each.
Next the time consuming, but well worth it, piecing of the quilt with glue to the card front.
Next I die cut the green with MFT Die-namics “Happy Birthday” die and glued them to the card front.
To finish I added the enamel dots from Wplus9 “Autumn Splendor Red” (even though they are grey).


6 comments:

  1. Stunning work Arlene - love these quilt dies - I have one, but what a lot of work they are to piece like this!! Worth it though :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your quilt card. Love your bold colors and how you put the happy on your card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quilt cards always look so beautiful. You did a lovely job with this one. Thank you for sharing your creation at the Color My Heart Color Dare blog. 💙☕MissCarrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great Quilt card. Thanks for sharing at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely guilt pattern and combination of colors...beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!