Wednesday, April 24

folded Christmas...


It is so great to come across these challenges that allow me to get my Christmas cards done ahead of time!
The base card is red card stock  that I folded into a gate fold by scoring in from each edge 2-1/8”.
I taped a piece of white card stock to the inside of the card.
Cutting two pieces of white card stock for each “gate” I ran them through the Big Kick with We R Memory Keepers “quilted” embossing folder then applied them to the front.
The images are from Bugaboo Stamps “Christmas Blocks” digital stamps that I printed onto white card stock and colored with Chameleon pens.
These I trimmed out, applied the top and bottom images to the right side of the card and the middle image to the left side of the card.
Next I stamped the verses (unknown company) with Distress Archival black soot ink with my Tim Holtz stamping platform.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely result - a lovely Christmas card Arlene. Love the quilted panels!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Quilted Panels caught my eyes
    and the Images is so cuuute and lovely coloring too
    great Christmas card
    Many thanks for playing with us at ATSM this time.
    Hugs, Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute and that embossed background makes your card look so soft and cushy! Love your coloured images too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!