Thursday, March 21

little birdie...


If you read my last blog post you would know I did manage o find a challenge at this point in time for a Halloween card!!!
The base card is white card stock.
On water color paper I sprayed Distress Oxide spiced marmalade, Distress wild honey and carved pumpkin inks.
This I cut into a strip for the front of the card.
The cat was cut from black card stock using a die from Tim Holtz “Hocus Pocus” set and a tree branch with an owl from Tim Holtz “Trick Or Treat Combo” set.
These I glued to the card front.
The verse is made of two stamps from Tim Holtz “Clear Stamps-Things/Talk” using Distress Oxide black soot ink. 


1 comment:

  1. Great distressing background on your CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More challenge. We hope to see you back next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!