Wednesday, February 13

silver and green...


When I have a bad moment in the day it just makes me so happy to go to the craft room, close the door and create.
The base card is white card stock.
Then I taped a piece of silver shimmer card stock from DCWV “Shimmer Matstack” on the front of the base card.
Using white linen card stock and Impression Obsession’s 
“DIE118-H” die I created mounds of snow and buildings.
(Making sure I trimmed out behind the window openings for the silver shimmer card stock to show through.)
Using the green shimmer card stock from the same pack I die cut the trees using Impression Obsession’s “DIE217-E” die and glued them to the card.
To finish I stamped the verse from Stampin’ Up’s “More Merry Messages” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.


1 comment:

  1. I like this traditional idea with a smart, modern look. It's good to have somewhere to escape too. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!