Monday, January 21

bunny plaid...

Yet another card for Card Ministry.
I decided to make as far ahead as I could in case I run across doctor appointments and can no make the meeting.
With this card I have gotten to March!
The base card is white card stock.
Using Newton’s Nook Designs “Plaid Stencil Set” I sponged Distress mustard seed and peeled paint inks on the card front and another piece of white card stock.
With papers from a Tim Holtz “coredinations” set I cut pieces that matched the inks to look like the sketch.
The separate stenciled piece I die cut the circle using Lifestyle Crafts stacked circle die and applied it with the other pieces to the card front.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the bunny from Newton’s Nook Designs “Bitty Bunnies” with Adirondack slate ink and colored it with Studio 71 markers, then trimmed it out with scissors and applied it to the card front.

4 comments:

  1. Love the plaid background and circle! Fun colors too! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Arlene - love the colours you have used on the plaid, and how you have lined up the design on the centre circle.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, love that plaid you created for the background. Your card is so sweet. Thanks for joining us for the Inky Paws Challenge!









    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors remind me of spring- something I desperately need right now!! Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!