Monday, January 21

bunny line...

My Valentine’s are finished.
As a matter of fact, thanks to the snow storm here in the East this weekend, I have cards made for my shut ins through July!
However I am getting caught up on Card Ministry card sand need some Easter/Spring cards.
That is why, though this is a Valentine Color Challenge, I chose and Easter theme.
The card is kraft card stock with the bunnies (unknown company) stamped with StazOn jet black ink across the bottom.
With a permanent fine line black marker I added grass.
Using the chart for the colors I pulled out Prisma pencils to color the bunnies and grass.
To finish I stamped the verse (unknown company) using the StazOn.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/21/2019

    Such sweet little bunnies! I really like how you gave them each a different colour of scarf. Thanks for joining our Paper Craft Crew colour challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Arlene - love your row of bunnies
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!! Thank you so much for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!