Thursday, December 20

stockings in the trees...


This set I have ad for over a year but just never pulled it out...do you have any like this?
The base a card is white card stock with a layer of light tan textured card stock.
To that I added a piece of white card stock that I ran through the  Big Shot with a Darcie birch trees embossing folder.
The stockings from Newton’s Nook Designs “Stylish Stockings” were stamped onto white card stock with Distress Oxide inks then trimmed out with scissors and glued to the embossed piece.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the verse from the same set with more Distress Oxide ink and layered it onto another piece of tan card stock after using a square punch to make the flag edges.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the red, kraft and white color combination. I have far too many crafty items that get overlooked. You are definitely not alone. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I can literally feel the warmth and love with which you made the card. Have a nice weekend and happy holidays! :)
    Jui Positive Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stockings and LOVE the fun colors!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!