Tuesday, December 11

poinsettia thank you...

and

Watercoloring, for me, is so peaceful and relaxing.
I put on music or my British pod cast and just pant away.
For this challenge I stamped the verse from Stampin’ Up’s “Another Thank You” on a piece of water color paper.
Using another Graciellie digital stamp printed onto white card stock, see previous post.
I taped the water color paper over the stamp and used my light box with my Derwent Inktense water color pencils I colored the pieces I wanted on the card.
Next I water colored them, pease note I use different brushes to get the different shading.
When all was dry I attached it to the front of a white linen card stock base card.


9 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS card!! I love your layout and your water coloring is just beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing watercolouring skills Arlene!! Your poinsettia thank you card is STUNNING! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful - love the way the image is off to the side and the sentiment overlaps it. Wonderful watercolouring on the flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, love the watercolor flowers.
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts this week!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Arlene! I love the spray of pink flowers along one edge and the bold thank you makes a wonderful statement! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous design and beautifully coloured! I wish I hadn't given my light box away now! Thanks for sharing at the CAS Watercolour Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW amazing ... so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!