Monday, December 10

hanging kiss...

and

When you need to find a way to give your hubby a gift card that he hasn’t seen you make before...you create a new design.
The main piece is blue green 12” card stock that I trimmed off a 4 and 1/4” piece.
On that piece I scored at 1/2” from each end and then again in the center.
Using the Lifestyle Crafts nesting circles I cut one in one of the larger sides and use silver glitter card stock i trimmed it to fit in the main piece and cut another larger circle from that.
I trimmed out a piece of grey card stock to fit inside.
You may question my color choices but check out the hanging Starbucks gift tag of mistletoe!
Using the leftover blue green card stock I cut out another circle to glue to the grey inside and with Tim Holtz’s “Home For The Holidays” I cut out the “Merry Christmas” to glue to the front of the card.
At the bottom I punched the 1/2” in the center with the Stampin’ Up slit punch on both sides.
This allows it to place each slit into the other and the card will stand up.
I taped the gift card with sliver cording attached to the top of the card, inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!