Thursday, September 20

rose femininity...


The coloring for this card is what I think makes it feminine.
Into my Tim Holtz platform I placed a piece of water color paper.
I stamped the Penny Black “crimson blush” stamp with Distress markers abandoned coral and peeled paint.
Keeping the card in the platform and using my water color brush I pulled out the colors.
Once it had dried still in the platform, I restamped with with the markers.
I did this a few times until I got the look I wanted.
Once it was totally dry I sponged the piece with Distress abandoned coral ink.
I taped this piece to a base card of white linen card stock.
Using Wordsworth “Happy Birthday” and Distress peeled paint ink I applied the verse.
To finish it off I used Ranger liquid pearls “coral”.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely warn Autumnal colours and super image, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Feminie' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!