Thursday, September 13

die cut animals...


The only animal I think of when it’s Halloween is a lovely black cat.
The base card is black card stock.
I cut a square with my paper trimmer of white card stock.
Onto that I glued the squares I cut of range patterned paper using MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX”.
Using the kitties from Impression Obsession’s DIE083-K and black card stock I cut one for each square.
Using more of the black card stock and the “happy” from Tim Holtz “Hocus Pocus Jumbo” set I die cut it out and applied it to the squares.
Using a piece of the orange patterned paper and the “Halloween” from the same set I then applied that to the bottom of the card front.

1 comment:

  1. love this card!! I am so going to make one in this cool style.. It is like a shadow box almost. Thanks for joining in our animal challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!