Thursday, August 9

sunny get well...


Sometimes I just want to use my colored pencils as nature intended.
This card starts with a white card stock base card.
Using MFT Mix-ables Stencil “Sun Ray”, one of the  MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX” and Arteza watercolor pencils I colored the sun and rays to the card front.
Using MFT Die-namics “Stitched Cloud Edge” as a stencil I colored the clouds.
On a separate strip of white card stock I colored a rainbow with the pencils then using the circle die I cut out the “sun” before gluing the rainbow to the piece.
The verse from MFT Stamps “Rainbow Greetings” is stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
Finally I corner rounded all four corners to match the sketch with the EK Success large purple punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!