Saturday, August 11

shaky witches...


Hard to get a good picture with a shaker card.
The base card is grey card stock.
I also used the die from MFT “X’s & O’s” on another piece of grey card stock to cut a frame.
Next I temporarily placed the frame on the card front and sponged it with Distress black soot ink and MFT Mix-able “cloud” stencil.
The verse, unknown company, was stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
The plastic pocket on the front is from MFT Stamps and I filled it with purple seed beads and lime green glitter.
I glued the frame over the plastic pocket.
Finally on white card stock I stamped the Stampin’ Up witch and colored her with Arteza watercolor pencils, trimmed her out and glued it to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, so glittery! Awesome background, fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!