Thursday, July 12
After digging through all my stamps I FINALLY found the flamingos I was looking for!
The base card is grey card stock with a layer of black card stock then the floral patterned paper.
The main piece is white card stock with the flamingos from Stampin’ Up’s “Tickled Pink” stamped with StazOn jet black ink and colored with Prisma pencils.
That was trimmed and layered on black card stock and attached to the card front.
Under the image I stamped the “tickled pink” by Printworks using the StazOn.
That stamp was on clearance at Hobby Lobby for 40¢ the day before I saw this challenge...fate!
To finish I added enamel dots by Paper Studio.