Sunday, July 15

sunny flowers...


This idea of using my dies as stencils is really hooking me.
First with water color now with sponged Distress ink.
Using the one of the flowers from Sizzix “Flower Layers & Leaf” die set I sponged them onto a white linen card with Distress mustard seed and fossilized amber inks.
I cut a circle from my nesting circle dies so that it looked more like a sunflower and using that and the main flower piece as a mask, I sponged Distress ground espresso ink into the centers.
With the MFT Die-namics “Huge Love” I cut that at the bottom of the card front and applied kraft card stock to the inside front to show through.



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, lovely flowers, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright sunny reation for our 'Flowers all Over' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for sharing your creativity.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!