Saturday, June 30

dry embossing difference...


Do you save videos from card artists to do at a future time?
I love technique videos and one of my Favorites is Jennifer McGuire who is a wonderful teacher.

Here is one that I used for this card challenge...

You can follow her instructions better than I cold teach you but I will tell you the few changes I made.
My base card is white card stock.
The green card stock was in through the Bis Shot with Anna Griffins “Poppy” embossing folder by Cricut/Cuddlebug then I sponged Colorbox white frost ink lightly over it.
I used oval stacked dies for the frame build up.
The inner flowers are made with the same embossing folder with Adirondack lettuce ink and white PearlEx powder with Versamark ink.
I applied pearl dots and the “Get Well” was die cut with a love Nicole die.


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love the various textures you've created with dry embossing.
    Thank you for playing with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!