Tuesday, May 8

hip to be squared...


Another CAS wedding card for the card ministry.
Following the sketch for the challenge I used a white linen base card and stamped the “Mr & Mrs” from Paper Smooches “New Beginnings” set with Encore Ultimate Metallic Gold ink.
The gold card stock squares were die cut using MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Squares STAX.
Then I cut out squares with my paper trimmer to fit inside the gold squares.
Finally I stamped the rose from the same set in the white squares and applied everything to the card front as per the sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Classic gold & white color scheme - perfect for a wedding card! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering of the white cardstock over the gold die cut cardstock. Lovely wedding card and thank you joining us for this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!