Tuesday, May 15

bee calm...


I was so fortunate to be a winner on this challenge and received my prize yesterday.
I promised to use it with the new challenge so here it is.
The base card is cream card stock. 
Then a layer of brown paper and a layer of striped paper from my winning 6” Gitz pack.
On another piece of the cream card stock I stamped the bee from Ranger Diane Wakley “Scribbly Insects & Spinners” using StazOn timber brown ink.
The shading was done with Southsun Oily Pencils and then I cut it out with scissors.
With a combination of glue and glue dots I applied the bee so that the wings stood up a bit!

2 comments:

  1. Well perfect for our new challenge! Stripy paper is so trendy and is used beautifully here. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a Spotlight Artist at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!