Tuesday, May 29

a new job...


My eldest son starts his training today as a postal carrier.
I wanted to send a card but didn’t have a postal “guy” just MFT “You’ve Got Mail” which is a girl with pigtails.
But I stamped her onto white linen card stock and colored her with Prisma pencils and when I trimmed her out with scissors I cut off her pigtails!
SHe also came with a skirt so I drew in a line to make shorts from the skirt with a black fine line marker.
The “sun” is cut out of the white linen base card isn’t MFT 
Die-namics “Inside & Outside Stitched Circle STAX”.
Then I glued yellow card stock to the inside of the card.
I haven’t bought the grass die yet so I trimmed this out with scissors from green card stock. 
Using the verse from MFT “Stars Above” I stamped it with StazOn jet black ink inside the “sun”.
To finish I glued the postal guy to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!