Wednesday, April 11

square card...


The lovely big flowers brought me the inspiration for my card.
I had found this great Close To My Heart foam stamp set at a used stamp sale and, though it was foam which I would never use again, bought it because it was only $2.00!
Using a kraft card from a Paper Inspirations set I cut the card to make a square card.
I cut a piece of brown textured card stock into a square and applied the flowers to it.
The flowers were different pieces of scrap card stock that I stamped with StazOn timber brown ink and the Close T My Heart Set.
After I cut them out with scissors I glued them to the brown square with a glue stick...talk about going old school!
Once they were all on the piece I applied it to the base card and trimmed the edges.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly eyecatching. Incredibly 60s-ish. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!