Sunday, April 1
I combined these two challenges because something new could mean finding something new in space and the space sky is my favorite technique...as of now!
The base card is white card stock.
On a piece of water color paper I made the sky with Distress inks by sponging it on.
Then I spritzed the sky and blotted it with a paper towel to remove some of the ink.
Once it was thoroughly dry I cut the rectangle with MFT
Die-namics “Pierced Rectangle STAX” then cut out the planet with MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Cicle STAX” before gluing it to the card front.
The verse is stamped with StazOn jet black ink from Paper Smooches “Space Cadet”.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the space ship from the same set and shaded it with Faber-Castell polychromos.
Once it was trimmed out with scissors I applied it to the card front with foam tape.