Sunday, March 25

shaky unicorn...

 
 
This one is for the love of my three year old granddaughter.
She came to us Friday with her stuffed unicorn "Carrisa" so that was the perfect starting point for this card.
The base card is white card stock.
Using the MFT "Inside & Out Stitched Circle" I cut white linen card stock and plaid patterned paper to for the front of the card.
Using two if the dies I chose the larger one and cut through both.
Now using the smaller size I cut through just the patterned paper.
I glued them together and added a piece of clear acetate to the back area.
Next came putting the foam tape all over the back of the card.
Using an anti-static bag rubbed over he inner acetate and the main piece that will it will go over, allows the sequins and glitter to flow freely inside the shaker card.
Then it was time to pile the star sequins, Heidi Swapp pink glitter and Fancy Pants Designs pastel sequins on the place of the front of the card under the acetate.
Now it's was time to apply the front piece with the acetate.
Now you need to take a moment to shake the card...
isn't it fun?
With MFT steel grey ink and the MFT "magical unicorns" I stamped a verse from the set onto the front of the card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped one of the unicorns using the same ink and coloring it with Prisma pencils before applying it to the card front after cutting it out with scissors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!