Sunday, March 4

oh, baby x9...


Continuing with the baby for this and one more challenge I decided to make a boy for this challenge and the next will be a girl.
The base card is white card stock with flecks of many colors.
The hearts are punched out with  an EK Success country heart punch from the strip of patterned paper and glued to the base card.
The verse is stamped with Adirondack denim ink using Stampin' Up's "Cuddles & Tickles" set.
On a piece of white card stock I stamped the baby from Stampin' Up's "Baby Firsts" set with Distress antique linen ink then colored it with Prisma pencils and the no-line coloring technique.
The baby was applied with a thin piece of foam to allow it to look soft and cuddly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this baby boy card and I love how you placed the hearts. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!