Tuesday, February 20

When asked for punny...

...I immediately went to my Lawn Fawn stash.

The base car is white card stock.
I stamped the otter from Lawn Fawn's "Winter Otter" set on the front using StazOn jet black ink and then colored him with Prisma pencils.
Using my BigKick and a die from Paper Smooches "Borders 1" set I cut the "water" with light blue polka dot card stock.
Then I stamped the verse from the Lawn Fawn set using the StazOn.
To finish I attached it to the card to cover part of the otter.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't Lawn Fawn great for puns?! ;) Love your adorable little otter and the way you created the water! Cute pun!!! :)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Lawn Fawn is a great choice for puns! Adorable card - love the little guy peeking out over the sentiment panel! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, its so adorable how you've done the water with the little otter just poking out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Otterly adorable card! Love how the otter is peeking from the water. Thank you for playing along with us at Casology-Bharati

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!